|Schedule||:||Saturday - Sunday|
|Time||:||8h30 - 11h30 & 13h30 - 16h30|
|Duration||:||04 sessions/ 12 hours|
|Discounted Fee||:||2,800,000 VND|
The discounted fee will be available to registrations and payments received on or before 01 week.
In addition to the public training programs are offered at Head Office for individuals or groups from different organizations, PACE also offers In-house Workshops which tailored to the specific needs of each organization.
In addition to the training program, PACE also provides management consulting such as Strategy Maps, Corporate Management System, High-Performance Culture,...
Part I: Overview of customer care and customer service
- Business & challenges in the current business environment;
- Customer care and customer service in the modern business environment
- Who is in charge of customer care and customer service?
Part II: Effective methods in customer care & customer service
- Understanding customer characteristics to deliver effective customer care & customer service
- Important principles in customer care and customer service;
- Professional procedures and methods in customer care and customer service;
- Popular effective customer care and customer service programs;
- Management capabilities for customer care and customer service programs
- Key factors in managing customer care and customer service and mistakes to be avoided.
Part III: “CCP” customer development model
- Customer - The process of contacting and meeting the needs of customers (sales)
- Client - Using Customer Care to develop your customers into your clients.
- Partner - Using Customer Care to develop clients into partners.
- How to approach and take care of VIP customers.
Part IV: Models to build “sales culture” and “customer care & customer service culture”: "TBHC" Model
- Thought - To be deeply aware of the core elements of customer care that involves sales, service, and professionalism.
- Behaviors - Professional behaviors in sales and customer care
- Habits - professional habits in sales and customer care
- Character/Culture - professional character and culture in sales and customer care.
FCV (an exclusive partner of
FranklinCovey in Vietnam) is a member of
PACE Institute of Management
Blanchard Vietnam (a member of PACE)
is the only authorized global licensee of
The Ken Blanchard Companies® in Vietnam
PACE-MLV, a member of PACE Institute
of Management, specializes in Mindfulness
and Mindful leadership training
BSV (an exclusive partner of
Balanced Scorecard in Vietnam) is a member
of PACE Institute of Management
PACE Consulting, a member of
PACE Institute of Management, specializes in management consulting
PACE Books, a member of
PACE Institute of Management,
specializes in book publishing
PACE is the sole partner of The Center for Excellence in Public Leadership, College of Professional Studies, the George Washington University (short for GW) to deliver GW's Mini MBA training program in Vietnam.
Project Management Certification (PMC) is the leading project management organization. PACE is a partner of PMC to deliver international standard project management programs in Vietnam.