In addition to the public training programs are offered at Head Office for individuals or groups from different organizations, PACE also offers In-house Workshops which tailored to the specific needs of each organization.
In addition to the training program, PACE also provides management consulting such as Strategy Maps, Corporate Management System, High-Performance Culture,...
Part I: Psychology of employees and leaders at work
- Values and attitudes of staffs;
- Professional value system of employees and leaders;
- Attitudes while working of employees and leaders;
- Employees and leaders’ perspectives on organizational environment and culture.
Part II: Role and importance of creating motivation
- Role of a leader & the importance of motivation at work;
- Key factors in building and developing capacity in:
- Effects of leadership style on working motivation.
Part III: Principles and processes of motivation
- Applying classic models to analyze factors affecting motivation at work:
- Key principles of motivation;
- Process of motivation.
Part IV: Effective motivation methods
- Redesign/redefine current work;
- Effectively encourage, support, provide feedback and reward;
- Delegate and assign tasks;
- Rotate jobs;
- Stay balanced and driven;
- Develop employees;
- Orientation based on core values.
FCV (an exclusive partner of
FranklinCovey in Vietnam) is a member of
PACE Institute of Management
Blanchard Vietnam (a member of PACE)
is the only authorized global licensee of
The Ken Blanchard Companies® in Vietnam
PACE-MLV, a member of PACE Institute
of Management, specializes in Mindfulness
and Mindful leadership training
BSV (an exclusive partner of
Balanced Scorecard in Vietnam) is a member
of PACE Institute of Management
PACE Consulting, a member of
PACE Institute of Management, specializes in management consulting
PACE Books, a member of
PACE Institute of Management,
specializes in book publishing