In addition to the public training programs are offered at Head Office for individuals or groups from different organizations, PACE also offers In-house Workshops which tailored to the specific needs of each organization.
In addition to the training program, PACE also provides management consulting such as Strategy Maps, Corporate Management System, High-Performance Culture,...
Part I. Portrait of a successful presenter in a presentation session or meeting
- Identifying factors affecting the success of a presentation or meeting;
- Impact of the presentation/meeting to the participants;
- Psychology and emotion of the participants;
- Behavioral impacts after the presentation/meeting;
- Identifying characteristics and skills of an effective presenter;
- Characteristics and skills needed;
- Tools, techniques and methods to develop the skills.
Part II. Preparation, the most important stage
- Analyzing the environment and deciding factors:
- Developing the outline and content of the presentation:
Part III. Effective presentation and essential techniques
- Methods to overcome one’s obstacles:
- Monitoring the environment:
- Methods of solving arisen problems;
- Introduction to some problem-solving methods in meetings:
Part IV. Noteworthy factors
- Appearance and nonverbal communication (attire, body language, gestures, state of mind, attitudes, and so on);
- Communication and effective usage of language;
- Serious mistakes to be avoided;
- Factors creating momentum and impact which need to be promoted.
FCV (an exclusive partner of
FranklinCovey in Vietnam) is a member of
PACE Institute of Management
Blanchard Vietnam (a member of PACE)
is the only authorized global licensee of
The Ken Blanchard Companies® in Vietnam
PACE-MLV, a member of PACE Institute
of Management, specializes in Mindfulness
and Mindful leadership training
BSV (an exclusive partner of
Balanced Scorecard in Vietnam) is a member
of PACE Institute of Management
PACE Consulting, a member of
PACE Institute of Management, specializes in management consulting
PACE Books, a member of
PACE Institute of Management,
specializes in book publishing
PACE is the sole partner of The Center for Excellence in Public Leadership, College of Professional Studies, the George Washington University (short for GW) to deliver GW's Mini MBA training program in Vietnam.
Project Management Certification (PMC) is the leading project management organization. PACE is a partner of PMC to deliver international standard project management programs in Vietnam.